05 March 2013

In the Midst of All Things Sad, There is Still Joy

As y'all know, it's been a rough week for me.  But through all of the sadness, frustration, anger, and all things unhappy, there is still joy to be found.  :)


My buddy R randomly texted me this message yesterday night.  I had been going through something that had me heartbroken and unable to focus on much else.  Exams were that night, and I wasn't excited about it.  When I got to my car, it didn't start.  But shortly after all of that, I get this text from R, who is on the other side of the country.  Without knowing what was going on, she texts this, and my day was good again.  :D


Tonight, I'd gone to a GI Joe SAR meeting to update myself on the current events.  I'm still having a rough time coping with things going on lately, but I'm doing considerably better in comparison to past days.  Anyway, the meeting concludes, dinner concludes, and of course, fortune cookies come out.  :)  This one instantly brightened my night. :D

How crazy is it that all of this comes together?  :)  These random bits of awesomeness has really been great pick-me-ups.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment