24 March 2013

Emotional Wall

I woke up from a nap and hit an emotional wall just now.  It was the weirdest feeling in the world.  Maybe that's what true love and the subconscious does to you.  I just woke up and was instantly filled with this intense sadness that I'd never felt before.  I couldn't even stop the tears, even though I was completely aware of what was going on and what it was that was making me sad.  As much as I wanted to stop the tears, I couldn't.  I'd never experienced that before.  It had to be my subconscious, for I wasn't thinking about the subject before I went down for a nap.  I don't recall dreaming about the subject either.

Following what I normally do when I wake up to kill the grogginess, I checked my messages on the forums and scrolled through Pinterest.  Then I saw this and it made me laugh:


haha Pinterest never fails to make me smile... :)  I still don't understand what the heck I was going through just now, though.  It was weird.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mooshie, You are not alone. Sometimes I will wake up randomly at knife feeling so sad. Sometimes I know why, sometimes I have no idea why.

    Either way, You have your EDCF family looking out for you at all times :D

    Fab, Mooshbot Minion Trainee :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fab. I woke up just now (0019 over here) and once again, I feel sad. Well actually, I never went to sleep. I tried to, but I was feeling empty so I hopped on the laptop. :P

      I know that the EDCF family is there to support me. But this is something that cannot be helped.

      Delete
    2. What about a Fab hug?

      Delete
    3. :) I love Fab hugs. They're fab. ;)

      Delete