11 March 2013

And the World Keeps Crumbling...

The past two weeks have been harsh.

Grandma passed away. I had exams right after the funeral, with not much time to cope. At the same time, I had gone through some relationship hiccups. I also had a falling out with a couple of friends, though we've started on a fresh slate now.

I was awoken about 20 minutes ago (0423 this morning)... I'd just lost my uncle. It was so unexpected. I'm still not sure what's going on.

I'm still trying to get used to the events that happened last week. And to be hit with another death in the family... It's a lot to take in.

RIP, Uncle. You'll be missed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mooshie, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. You have supported me several times in the past, so if you need me, I am here to help.

    I am thinking of you at this time :)

    ReplyDelete