07 March 2013

Mooshbot Minion V1.0: RoboCow

Mooshbot Minion V1.0 - RoboCow

I got a little bored in class today and was really hooked on the idea of making Mooshbot Minion tokens of sorts.  Beer tokens, challenge coins, dog tags, poker chips, wood nickels... I think I like the poker chip idea best.  Nice size and all.

Mooshbot Minions just like to make people smile... which is kind of the whole point of the journey of my blog.  As it says in the heading, you've got to find a reason to smile and not forget to create it for others.  How awesome would it be if all of the Mooshbot Minions slowly infected the world, one smile and good deed at a time?  :P

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. So sad, I don't know who this is! haha :P

      Delete
    2. One of your Mooshibot Minions of course :D

      Delete
    3. :P In the true spirit of a Mooshbot Minion, huh?

      Delete
  2. This might make a great willydigger bead! I was trying to come up with a cow / borg concept cross for a bead, called a cowborg bead, bit was coming up blank. very nice, mooshi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brother 2%. :) I'd just digitized it this morning. Being sick in bed, there's not much to do but muse over thoughts and attempt to be productive.

      Delete
  3. Love it.... redlines the whimsy meter. ;o)

    ATB,
    Sam (indigo_wolf on EDCF)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking of making a batch of wooden ones (like Geocache coins) just to play with a couple of designs. Eventually it'll move up to poker chips or tokens or something if I can find a good price for them. :P For now, DIY wooden ones they shall be. :D

      Delete
  4. Very Awesome! Love the whole idea of your project! Keep up the great work! Stu from USN

    ReplyDelete