04 March 2013

Mad Props to KAMM :D

Mad props to Ms. KAMM tonight.  :)  I was having one hell of a day, having gone through a bunch of personal hurdles.

Though it's been a while since our last chat, we picked up more or less where we left off, less some stuff we glanced over last week (just about one of the worst weeks I can recall as of late).

We've got our differences.  But thanks for being there when I needed someone.  And THANKS a bunch for helping me start up my car.  While she's a good 6 hours' drive away, and at work, she still made the effort to call up and text her friends to see if she could somehow get info on how to get my car started.  :)

Long story short, I'd come out of my exams only to find that my car wouldn't start.  Jumping the battery didn't quite work.  So I texted a few friends and I had only enough battery life for one or two phone calls.  Sadly, none of them knew anything about cars and the ones who would have been able to help weren't available.  Nobody in my family picked up their phones.  :(  I was stuck at school after having had a pretty rotten day.  In comes KAMM to help save the day.

SUPER TINY TWIN DUO PURPLE TEAM FUN SQUAD, F*CK YEAH!

Eventually, about 2 hours later, I found somebody to help in the parking garage.  And now I'm home safely.  :P

Thanks, girlie!  :D  You're freaken awesome.  I do have some things to talk to you about, though!  You owe me a phone call tomorrow.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment