08 March 2013

CRK Carbon Fiber INLAY Sebbie

Photo from BladeHQ.com

HOLY MOLY!  Have y'all seen this yet?  :)  Since getting into knives, I'd always thought that the Sebbie was a pretty knife.  There are plenty of other knives that I find sexy (TAD/Fellhoelter, anyone? and perhaps Les George's VECP as well), but the Sebbie's kind of a nice "gentlemanly" folder that still can be put in the "hard-use" category (YMMV).

For about a year now, I'd mused over getting one.  Then about 6 months ago, I saw the carbon fiber scaled ones.  I'd been on the fence about either.  Now CF INLAYS?!  That's like the best of both worlds!  :D Should I ever decide on actually going forth and buying a Sebbie, it'll probably be this one.

I hope they come out with the Small 21 version of this if I do decide on getting one.  :)  The price on these big'uns is $510.00... and it doesn't fit my hands very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment