17 March 2013

Mail Day! :)

Yesterday was mail day!  It's been a long, long time since I'd purchased anything "just for fun."

Quick shot of my fiddle items.  :)
  • EDCF challenge coin
  • USN challenge coin from G-IV (new!)
  • Mooshbot Minion proto wooden coin
  • Matthew 17:20 copper tag, handmade by a member of the forums  :D (new!)


The Matthew 17:20 went straight onto my key ring with my SteelFlame tags.

Speaking of SteelFlame, I'd just ordered a couple of items from them via their new registration system.  The ordering process was super easy and their website looks great.  I'm also working with Len on a KillboX and am saving up toward the Mini Amor Vincit Omnia (Love Conquers All) pendant.  I'm super excited for all of these items!  :)  I should get them by birthday time.

No comments:

Post a Comment