16 October 2012

Surprise - A Victorinox Alox Cadet (060/365)



This came in the mail randomly today.  It turns out that the Troublemakers over at EDCF were at it again.  This is a limited edition purple Alox Victorinox Cadet.  I wanted it when I found out that they were making these, but didn't have monies for it.  Lo and behold, the Troublemakers made my dreams come true.  I was planning on grabbing it after the holiday season when (hopefully) my out-of-state relatives sent me some spending monies, but with only 50 of these made, it was a very slim chance that I would have gotten it before they sold out.


It's marked 27/50.  :)

Thank you to those who were involved in this operation.  :D  I absolutely love it and it'll definitely be in my rotation from here on out.  No shelf queens here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment