23 October 2012

Disney's Trick-or-Treat Night (067/365)


I went to Disneyland tonight with 2 toddlers and my best friend in tow.  We had a great time taking the kiddos out trick or treating for the first time.

We got A LOT of candy for having only made like 3 stops.  The kids were dressed up as Pikachu and Charmander and looked adorable!  They were knocked out by 2100 hours and so we called it an early night.

It was nice of Disney to have a healthy option of packaged fruit if parentals didn't want their kids to have so much candy.  I know I enjoyed the Craisins quite a bit.  :)

I'm glad I brought along my Pygmy Falcon II, as it came in much handier than the Fatboy this time around.  I had packed it up with water for everyone and some toys for the kiddos (Play-Doh and glow sticks) along with the usual FAK and stuff.

Great night!  :)  I look forward to it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment