08 October 2012

Dollar Tree EDC (052/365)


I stopped by the Dollar Tree by school on the way home today.  DANG!  It's the biggest Dollar Tree I've ever been in!  They've definitely got more stock than any other I've been to.  I think I'll stop by on Friday since I don't bike to/from school on Fridays and will have more time to mosey around.

During this trip, I stocked up on a few dollar's worth of my favorite super glue bottles (all of my local Dollar Trees have stopped carrying these; see above photo).

There were a bunch of items there worthy of EDCing or for BOBs as well.  There's a 5-pack of Purell wipes.  I think these ones were foil wrapped, so I'm hoping that (though pricey) they'll keep moist a lot longer than others that I have used.  I also saw generic versions of those "Colgate Wisp" type things; those came four to a pack.

Check back on Friday for a more!  Since I'll be recycling some cans that day, I'll have some extra "play" money and will probably put aside about $10.00 to put toward that day's Dollar Tree trip.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment