21 October 2012

Beaded Bookmarks + A Surprise (065/365)


These lovely beaded bookmarks came for me in the mail yesterday.  They also came with the nice little pouches you see above.  The pink bubble wrap was a nice touch as well.  :P

I got these from a contest on EDCF.  These were handmade by the wife (Debbi) of one of our members.  I had asked Mrs. Debbi to just have my name on the bookmark; lo and behold, she made a very pretty and intricate design for me!  I also asked that she choose the color scheme, since I'm no good at that.  :P  I absolutely love them!

Debbi even gave me an extra one, the "Road Rash Sucks!"  It was just to poke fun at the accident that I had a few months ago.  :P  I still have scars where the road rash was.  I thought it was hilarious and I absolutely love it!

To order your own, please visit Debbi's Designs at www.debbisdesigns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment