11 October 2012

Celestial Seasonals Tea Tin (055/365)


We got the first rain of the season today.  It was a nice cozy day in.  When the rain broke though, I was happy to be able to get outside and run some errands.  I stopped by Target to pick up some groceries and in the process, got a box of tea.

Y'all know I love my tins.  Luckily for me during this trip, Celestial Seasonings was celebrating something and had their Sleepytime tea in the "vintage" imaged box and came with a free tin inside.  Be on the lookout for these!  There was only one on the entire shelf that came with the tin.  All of the others had the vintage imaged (well, all of the Sleepytime ones, at least) boxes, but there was no sticker that stated there was a tin inside.

I'm not a huge fan of Celestial's "flavored" teas (the fruity ones, in particular), so I tend to stay away from those.  But you can't really go wrong with the chamomile tea of any brand.  :P  The tin's real cute.  I'll have to think of what I want to use this for.  :)

PS.
Nothing beats Good Earth's Sweet 'n Spicy (cinnamon) tea, though!  :D  It's my absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment