01 October 2012

Gloves (045/365)


I finally got around to adding gloves to my FAK and Tin o' Stuff.  It would have definitely come in handy when I had my accident last month - I kind of recall Sis cleaning up my gash and getting my blood all over her.  These ones are stored in those EZ-Dose zip baggies by the pair before getting stashed in my FAKs.  :D  These baggies aren't the best at keeping air out, so I'll have to look for a more compact method... or better zippies.

I didn't get a chance to get the Nitrile ones as I had planned, but these ones will do for now.  These are vinyl ones (latex free) that I had gotten at Wally World.  They are a little on the pricey side at 8 gloves for $0.98 per box, but that's okay.  The Nitrile ones that I'd wanted have been out of stock in my size for quite some time (and Harbor Freight usually only has the medium or larger ones on sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment