19 September 2012

UK Prize Pack (034/365)


Today, I got my prize pack from Jericanman's Pay It Forward contest.  :)  This one was for winning the "Alien Conspiracy" contest wherein each member was supposed to post up their portrait donning a foil hat.  :P

In this package, I got:

  • a green aluminum water bottle
  • a hobo tool (I love it!)
  • a small bag (it's got some pretty nice pockets)
  • and a cobra stitch fob in purple and [what I think is] pink
:D  Awesome stuff.  Thanks, Jericanman!  :)  I love my prize pack.  I think I'll be using the bag as my first aid kit.  The hobo tool will definitely be replacing my current one, which has rusted.  I also like this size of hobo tool better, as the one I've got is about twice the size and a little bit uncomfortable to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment