02 September 2012

Costco Work Carry (018/365)


I got a temporary job at Costco demoing moon cakes for the upcoming moon cake festival (30 September 2012).  It's a pretty laid back job.  I just hate weekdays when I have to work the final two hours all by my lonesome self.  It's also hard to keep up with cutting the samples for the members, answering all their questions, and filling their orders.  I'm getting better at it, but I wish I had someone else with me at the booth the entire shift instead.  Then at the end of the night, I have to stack all the tins up and make sure everything's ready for the morning person.

Because I can't really carry anything with me, I brought it down to a very minimal carry.  This also includes no watches or jewelry.

The following is what I bring with me:

  • name tag (not shown)
  • Maxpedition Micro wallet w/ ID, CC, a couple dollars cash, loyalty cards, emergency contacts
  • Bic lighter (the one shown is the newest one - the purple dragon!)
  • keys
  • Zebra F-701
  • Blurple
  • spiral notepad
Though we're not allowed to have a watch on our wrist, I still carry the little Casio with me, but I attach it to my belt.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment