21 September 2012

A Bittersweet Farewell (036/365)

(Pictures aren't working right now.  I'll fix that at a later date when I find the time.)

Yet another farewell to a friend, going her separate way in life.  She's one of the best girls you'll ever meet, especially once you get to know her.  We had gone to middle school and high school together.  Then she'd left for Japan for 2 years to study abroad.  When she came back, we were coupon buddies for the next 2.5 years - we would go shopping together at least once a week.  And now, she's continuing her studies in NYU.  :)  Best of luck, hun!

For dinner tonight, we (our close-knit group of friends) took her out for sushi (her favorite).  We went to Maru Sushi in CM, CA and had a blast just eating together and discussing the most random topics with one another.

P and I totally got into talking about Disney for a little while.  hahaha!  After dinner, we headed on over to That Boba Place to get K her "last" cup of Earl Grey Milk Tea before she boarded the plane and left CA.  And as always, we ended the night with a long discussion, filled with plenty of smiles and laughter.  I wouldn't ask for anything more.  If I had but one day left on this earth, it would be to spend it with J, P, K, and R.  :)

:)  Fun times!  I can't wait until she comes back, though.  Until then, I'll be shopping at Staples the way she taught me.  :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment