13 September 2012

Nothing & A "New" Friend (028/365)

I've nothing to say today.  It was a long day at work.  It's been one heck of a week.  I'm actually not that happy this week.  :(

I am, however, happy to report that I've reacquainted myself with a "friend" from long ago.  We've known each other all of our lives, as we have been neighbors since the day we were born.  We're only 2 years apart and have gone to all of the same schools up until college.  Yet, we've never talked.  Ever. That is, up until the past couple of days.  We started working together.  It was nice because it was easy to talk to him and he had an interest in getting a new knife.  The work shift went by smoothly and it was just nice to talk to someone who knew what I was talking about.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment