05 September 2012

Boba Night :) (021/365)


One of my absolute favorite things to do is go out with my girl(s) for boba.  It almost always ends in much needed heart-to-heart talks.  These girls are my absolute closest friends; I consider them family.  I know that I can always tell them anything that's on my mind and I will always get unbiased, non-sugar coated advice in return.  Boba nights happen maybe once a week for us and it's something I always look forward to.

Lately, I've found that I've been carrying "very little" on my person.  Girl pockets suck and it's way too hot to be wearing a jacket around just to have extra pockets.  I'm also too lazy to wear a bag - even my Fatboy.

For these outings, I've generally been carrying (as shown in the picture above):

  • Maxped Micro wallet 
    • bandages
    • antiseptic wipes
    • alcohol wipes
    • aspirin
    • ID
    • CC
    • some cash
    • emergency contacts
    • small sheet of stickers for fussy kids
  • Keys (Nite-Ize Key Rack) 
    • Fenix E01
    • car key
    • house keys
    • bike lock key
    • cash boxes' keys
    • USB flash drive
    • TEC glow fob
    • Uncle Bill's tweezers
    • Spyderco Bug
  • Motorola Arix (not shown)
  • pen(s)
    • fountain pen (this time was a Lamy Vista w/ Private Reserve Chocolat)
    • ballpoint or rollerball (this time was the Zebra F-701 w/ bold refill)
  • Blurple - Since getting this knife, I hadn't actually rotated any of the others out.  :)  This one's pretty much on me 24/7, other than when I shower.  I even clip it to my jammy bottoms for bed.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment