25 January 2013

Trypophobia (157/365)

No pictures.  'Cause that sh!t freaks me out.

Is that phobia really forreal?  'Cause sh!t...

So earlier today, I was on the forums and a picture I see kinda gets me squirmish.  Then a few of the members ask why and it eventually leads to a member posting a picture of someone covered in hole-ish ... things.  It's likely on the first page of Google images if you just search "Trypophobia."  *shudder*

I FLIPPED OUT.  Holy f*ck.  It scared the bajeezus out of me!

So then my brother found out.  And he didn't stop either.  I was already creeped out from the forum post let alone my brother relentlessly poking at my imagination.

I knew that stuff bothered me.  But I really didn't know to what extent.  Until tonight.

With my brother on my tail about it nonstop, I eventually got really scared and well, I cried.  Well, I half cried and half laughed.  It was really hard to explain.  I think I was genuinely scared of those hole-ish thing, but I laughed at myself for being scared of it (and trying to make myself stop crying in the process).  So yeah.  It was awkward.

But man, was I scared!

No more, please!  O_O  Who the heck even started photoshopping sh!t like that?  O_O

Excuse my language.  Dang.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a link to your blog on EDCF today so I decided to read some (hope you don't think I'm a creeper lol). I probably shouldn't have started with this one. Holy cow! I Googled it and now I feel weird about what I just saw.

    ReplyDelete