11 January 2013

Ears Lent & Maxie's Haircut (142, 143/365)

I was having problems last night with Blogger, so I couldn't get my post up.  :(

But anyway, I was having a really cruddy Wednesday night and Thursday morning.  In a tiny nutshell, I went into just about full panic mode when I was thinking about all of the responsibilities I would have to take care of in a few weeks, on top of 2 jobs and going to school.  I just didn't think I could do it and I didn't understand why anyone would give me such responsibilities.  I freaked out.  And I was basically tired of being "bullied."

Lo and behold, my friends came through for me.  On top of that, I found a couple more people who were willing to lend an ear at a moment's notice.  That's so awesome.  :)  I'm super thankful for having met these people in my life.  A super special thanks to Medic, to whom I basically gave a full on rant via PM.  Even on holiday they listened!  Amazing.  :D

On to today...

Maxie got shaved!  HAHAH!  :)

Maxie got a bad case of hot spots and his fur was getting out of hand.  We had originally taken him in for a trim and quick grooming, but there were certain spots that had mattes that I wasn't able to work out (even with daily brushings!) and so my dad decided to just have his fur shaved off.  This makes easy work of treating his hot spots until his fur grows back.  :)  Aww.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment