03 January 2013

Keychain Carry Update (135/365)

I decided to go back and do a 2 chain carry.  :)  My keys are on the NiteIze Key Rack and my tools are on the Kaijin fish hook that I'd received from an EDCF member.  :D

A closeup of the keys on the Key Rack...

A closeup of the Kaijin fish hook.

I really, REALLY like this key hook.  :D  Super special shoutout thanks to that member*.  ;)  'Tis a GREAT birthday gift.

On this fish hook, I have:
  1. Uncle Bill's tweezers
  2. Purple TEC Glow Fob (Thanks, KAMM!)
  3. Fenix E01
  4. Mr. Sharkie
  5. Pico Widgy
  6. Hohner harmonica
There are a few things I could add/remove from the Kaijin, but I like it fine as is right now.  Any more additions and it'll become extremely bulky...


* I was never sure how people felt about other people knowing about them gifting gifts.  I guess I try to keep it on the downlow so that other members don't await handouts.  But no worries!  I did not forget who gifted this to me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment