12 January 2013

Disney Reunion (144/365)

:)  No pictures 'cause I had too much fun to take out my phone and snaps photos.

Tonight I went with my Bestie to a potluck to visit some of my old co-workers from my days back at Disneyland Resort, Anaheim.  I had tons of fun seeing everybody again and geez, I hope I grow up to be as fun as they are.  :D  Most of them were moms and grandmoms, but they never lost their spunk.  :D

The night consisted of homemade foods, karaoke, bingo (with money!), LINE DANCING, and just chatting.  I was surprised to find that they all remembered me after the years have passed.  They still took me in just as though I'd only left the Disney family yesterday and wished me all the best in my future endeavors.  I hope to continue to keep in touch with these ladies (and a couple men).

Line dancing was hilarious!  :D  The first time I'd done that was back in elementary school when the PE teacher taught us as an exercise.

Tonight was fun and I look forward to more just like it in the future.  :)  Heads up:  I'll be having my dinner annual get-together with the ABCCDDD in a few days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment