15 June 2013

USN SoCal Fuddruckers GTG

Got to hang out with some cool people today...

Mine, M, and P's.  :D  J gave us all grenade erasers.  It was nice to finally handle a VECP.

Check out the clip on this!  :D  Too sweet.

Yeah, this would be my first time at Fuddruckers.  I pretty much died and went to heaven right here.  ;)

Beach Burger w/ bacon, cooked medium rare.  Jalapeno cheese sauce for the onion rings.  Mmm...

I think this bracelet was made for me.  No?  ;)

It's a 2-man party.

This was pretty sick.  :D  I had to take a solo shot.

Some cool person brought this for the GAW table.  Then another cool person won it.  I wasn't cool.  :(

A few shots before we all packed up...



An amazing time was had for sure.  :)  It was really nice seeing new faces and I look forward to the next GTG.  I must say, the highlight of my day was watching J gift bomb M with his very first piece of Steel Flame.  :D  Way to go, fellow Minion!

2 comments:

  1. When I grow up, I want that cheddar cheese dispenser in my house!

    ReplyDelete