02 June 2013

01 June 2013: Holdin' Down the Fort


Holdin' down the fort while the family is visiting my uncle in the ER on the other side of the continent. :(  Pretty lonely, but working keeps my mind off of things.

Been making the effort of carrying a purple Mooshbot Minion token to remind me to commit an RAOK each day.  While the challenge coin is also a reminder, the token drives me to commit it since its purpose is to hand them out/leave them behind as a "calling card."  :)

The dark brown braided leather bracelet is new; I made that yesterday morning before heading to the shop.  :D  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  The magnetic clasps are pretty cool; I have some with the twist lock coming in in a week or so.  I'm thinking of making a 3mm one for the KillboX to replace the paracord sheathed bead seed chain.  :)

Everything else is pretty much the same.  Forgot to add my pen and notebook in the picture though.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment