21 June 2013

21 June 2013: It's Been a Frustrating Hospital Visit


It's been a crazy roller coaster here at the hospital today.  The scan results from yesterday came back conclusive and the biopsy that was supposed to be today got postponed, rescheduled, then postponed, then rescheduled... which screwed up my uncle's diet since whether or not he's allowed to eat is dependent on these tests.

I know the nurses are all doing their jobs, so I hold nothing against them.  It's just frustrating that there was a lack of communication between them, so we kept getting different answers.  Eventually I was able to get a hold of the radiologist in charge of the procedure and get a definite answer though.  That eased my anxiety...

As did the above Starbuzz.  haha I am an emotional eater and today did not help with that.  Without any gum in sight and the fact that I did not pack my ecigs for the trip, at the first moment that I could, I slipped out to the mall to grab one.

Here's hopin' that the next few days will be good and that the test results come in with something to work off of.  As of now, the only tests/scans that were done came up inconclusive.  :(

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, mooshi !

    ~nightowl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold in there Mooshi. I hope everything gets better as quick as possible.

    ReplyDelete