03 December 2012

GI Joe SAR's Gala + Hiatus (104/365)


The Joes had their gala a few nights ago (30 November 2012).  It took place at Wine Artist in Lake Forest, CA.  It was a wonderful event and we even got to bottle our own wines (I shared mine with Joe as you can see in the picture above).  It was a nice dessert wine and it's got a custom GI Joe SAR label on it, made just for the event!  I'll get a close up of the wine bottle one of these days... if I remember.  :P

I miss Joe.  :)  I'm proud to be able to honor him in such a wonderful way.  These are bittersweet moments...

As for the hiatus, because the volunteers of GI Joe Search and Rescue will be heading out to New Jersey in a few days (myself included), there will be no posts between now and when we return (11 December 2012), unless I schedule some pre-written posts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment