14 December 2012

Even More Gifts (115/365)


Lo and behold, the gifts keep coming.  These weren't from the original set of EDCF conspirator gifts, but they're gifts nonetheless.  Upon hearing that I really worked my Gerber Mini Clutch while in Jersey and that it started to buckle, this member sent me a Leatherman Wingman to replace it.  :)  I'm absolutely in love with it and how smoothly it opens.  I've NEVER owned a full sized multi-tool before, so it is a little awkward holding it.  hahaha I feel like a child.  :P

The headlamp is really cool too.  It would have been nice to have it during the Jersey mission considering my generic one conked out.  We worked until dark and so many of us used flashlights as lanterns.  A headlamp would have proved quite useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment