31 December 2012

2012 in Review (132/365)

2012 has definitely been one heck of a year.  

I made some new acquaintances at Uni and I found out who my true friends were.
  
The Joes have had a great year in terms of fulfilling our mission of helping all those that we can.

Hurricane Sandy hit and I witnessed the coming together of friends, family, and strangers to make things right again.

My decision to join EDCF on January 23, 2012 brought me much more than lifelong hints/tips, but also  new found friendships and a second family to come to whenever I need a shoulder to lean on.

I was able to become even closer to the members of ABCCDDD.

Transferring to Uni was a huge accomplishment for me.

The generosity that the members of EDCF showed me will never be forgotten.

I'm finally feeling as though I'm truly learning about who I am.

Being conscious of the RAOKs that happen each day gives me hope for the world we live in and excitement for what's to come.

There are many more great memories that 2012 has created for me, but these are the most striking of all.


No comments:

Post a Comment