25 December 2012

Christmas (126/365)

:)  I wanted to wish everybody a merry Christmas.  :D  Hope y'all have a wonderful time with your families.

I just woke up and opened my gifts from Brother.  They're great!  And I love the way our family wraps gifts.  :P

This is what I woke up to.  The wonderful gift wrapping skills of Brother.  :)  Of course, we had no Christmas tree, so these were sitting outside of my room.

Cracker Jack surprise!  :D

There was a Spyderco Squeak in there.  :D

Inside the Tuna Lunch?

A Spyderco Ladybug in Foliage!  :)

I totally thought I was getting a gaming headset...

But they were Hangyodon jammie pants!  Whoo!

Cannibal Monsters game?  NOPE!  Hangyodon sweater.  :D

Once again, happy holidays, y'all!  :)

5 comments:

  1. The Cookie Monster (guess who :P )Tuesday, December 25, 2012 1:57:00 PM

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! :D Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season. :)

      Delete
    2. Well hello fellow EDC'er. Looks like you had a very sharp Christmas!

      Delete
    3. haha :D I definitely did and I hope that yours went great as well! :) Are you also on the forums? (Sorry; I don't know y'all by anything other than usernames on there.)

      Delete
    4. I'm on there as well, under the name StuntDouble.

      Delete