16 December 2012

Burt's Bees Lip Balm Tin (117/365)


After all of these years, I've FINALLY found the Burt's Bees tin.  I think it was a recent pull, as when I checked their website, many customer comments noted that they were getting harder to find locally.  Many of them ended up (just like me) coming to the website to check to see if they were discontinued and then bought them off their website.

I hope that these become more readily available.  J gave me the stick version and for whatever reason, I'm just not into it.  Another thing is that I always lose lip balm sticks, but never these types of containers.  I specifically wanted the Burt's Bees one because 1) everyone's always raving about Burt's Bees, 2) I like peppermint-y lip balms, and 3) it's in a flippin' tin.  :)

It'll definitely be part of my new EDC.  :D  And guess what?  They're thin enough to fit into girl pockets.  ;)  I'll be keeping the stick one that J gave me (thanks!) in my bag as a backup in the case that I forget the tin (which happens fairly often, actually).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment