23 August 2012

School Carry for Fall 2012 (008/365)


Whoo!  I finally got around to packing up my stuff for school.  There isn't much, and there definitely isn't anything new other than the backpack and books.

All housed within the Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II, I've got:
  • First Aid Kit (details here)
  • academic planner
  • textbooks, x2
  • Maxpedition Micro wallet w/ ID, license, CC, some cash
  • Tin 'o Stuff (details here)
  • Rayovac backup battery + USB cable
  • backup set of pens/pencil/eraser (Pentel RSVP in 5 colors, Zebra M-301 in 0.5mm, generic stick eraser, G.I. Joe SAR ballpoint)
Pencil Pouch (No Boundaries, canvas):  <-- This sits in one of the side bottle holders.  :)
  • mini tape dispenser (inside Altoids Smalls tin)
  • paper clips, rubber bands, binder clips, binder rings (inside Altoids Smalls tin #2)
  • highlighter
  • Sharpies, x2 (purple + black)
  • G.I. Joe SAR ballpoint pen
  • Zebra M-301 pencil w/ purple grip
  • mini Swingline stapler w/ extra staples in the storage compartment
  • 6" metal Wescott ruler
  • BIC 4-color ballpoint**
  • Pentel Hi-Polymer eraser (black)
  • Pentel Super 0.5 mm lead (HB or 4B) 
  • Pilot Frixion (purple, 0.7 mm)
Not shown:
  • lunch sack
  • Camelbak Better Bottle (16.9 ounces)
  • bandana/hankie
  • fountain pens (since they change from day to day)
  • notebook (too lazy to pull them out right now), x2 
  • snacks
  • hand sanitizer
On my person (also not shown):
  • keys
  • phone (Motorola Atrix)
  • knife (most likely the custom Benchmade Mini Griptilian, but things will be rotated)
  • watch (Grenan/Skagen or cheap Casio Illuminator)
  • notepad/"fauxlant"
** I'll be switching out this BIC for a customized Hi-Tec Coleto.

4 comments:

  1. Nice Jade! Out of curiosity, how much does it weigh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without water, 10 pounds. :) I just checked. :P This is after I've added everything that was "not shown."

      Delete
  2. Just wondering where did you get the pencil pouch? Been looking for one EVERYWHERE!!! Any ideas where I could find one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This particular one came from Walmart (branded under "No Boundaries"). I couldn't tell you whether or not they still carry it, though; I've had this one since middle school, and the last time I checked, they had changed the materials.

      Delete