31 August 2012

Best RAOK Ever! (016/365)


I think this was the most fun I had doing an RAOK/semi-surprise package for anyone.  The lucky member over at EDCF, is the recipient of this fantastic lot of awesomeness.  (Minus the green Pelikano Jr... that's MINE!)  hahahah  It's just to show that we're twinsies!

Anywho, included in this package is:

  • purple pencil box (haha just 'cause!)
  • Pelikan Pelikano Jr., A nib, blue
  • Pelikan ink cartridges, purple
  • Hero 616 Doctor, F nib, black
  • Bic disposable, M (?) nib, black, black ink
  • Pilot Varsity, M nib, black, purple ink
  • Platinum Preppy, 03 (fine) nib, "demonstrator (clear)"/purple, purple ink
I hope you have fun, little munchkin!  :)

Why's this the best RAOK ever?  How often do you actually get to buy and gift items that you love?  My own close friends have never shown an interest in fountain pens.  I have a passion for it.  It was nice to not only help someone get started, but also pass on what limited knowledge I have for this passion on to someone else.  :)  What fun!

Best wishes, all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment