22 August 2012

Lamy Vista (007/365)


haha  This Vista has been in my possession since 2008.  I got it just after graduating high school.  I actually had another Vista prior to this with an EF nib, but somebody at work stole it.  :(  Sadness.  A couple weeks after, I got this one for graduation (F nib).

It's true that these nibs run wider than others, but it's alright.  I have tiny writing, so my preference would be an EF or F eastern nib.  This one's fun for when I'm writing a quick postcard/note to somebody.  It glides over the paper and because it's clear, it's fun to watch your ink swoosh around.

This Vista is currently inked with Private Reserve Chocolat.  :D

Though this has a wider nib than I'd prefer, it still always ends up in my rotation no matter what.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment