18 February 2013

Update Roundup (165 - 180/365)

Holy moly.  It's been one heck of a hiatus.  Let's see if I can recap the past couple of weeks day-by-day...  There will be a few days' worth of writing missing since I can't remember what I wanted to write about those days.  I should really note those topics down in my notebook...

04 February 2013 - 10 February 2013:

I couldn't break these dates apart.  Not really.  Things were crazy that week - I spent all of my time prepping with the Joes for the annual Tet Festival.  If I wasn't at school or work, I was at Sis's to prep food or shop for food prepping.  The weekend of the festival (08 - 10 February 2013), I spent 12 hours of each day doing nothing more than driving back and forth between the festival and the shops to stock up on supplies.  It was crazy.  I'm glad that's over...  Seriously.  The most down time I had was about an hour to grab a bite to eat throughout the entire weekend.

07 February 2013:

This date deserves a special notation.  :)  *mwah*  I love you, Hubby.  :3

11 February 2013:

Class was freaken chilly!  Good thing Hubby gave me his TAD Ranger LT to wear.


12 February 2013:

On one of the days during the festival run, I made use of my Goal Zero setup.  :D  It worked out very well for me!  Considering that I was running back and forth all day, phone constantly ringing, I needed a way to keep my phone charged without access to an outlet.

To remedy this, I had my Nomad 7.0 sitting on the dash of my car, connected to my Guide 10+.  :)  So it was charging all day while I was doing my stocking runs... :D


14 February 2013:

 Happy Valentine's Day!   :3  Hubby got me a Titus.

 15 February 2013:

I made breakfast for the first time in a long time.  :D  There's Titus again.

*****  That's pretty much it for this update.  I can't remember anything else.  ;)  I do know one thing though... I love my Hubby.  :3  *****

No comments:

Post a Comment