26 February 2013

365 No More

Yeah... after much self deliberation, I've decided to no longer continue with this 365 project.  While it did help me get used to blogging, I just didn't like (after a while) feeling forced to write up something, especially when they're meaningless posts.  For friends, it's nice for them to keep up with my daily life (considering I don't do Facebook), but other than that, I didn't find meaning in my posts.

On top of that, I've found that between work, school, and volunteer work, I had to post up quite a few hiatuses in the time that the 365 project started, and a few times (such as this week), I fell behind in my posts.

I think I'll stick to posting up EDC updates, random DIY/experimentations, and small life updates for the time being.  Perhaps do weekly roundups of the week's highlights - that would probably work better for me than daily updates.

Take care!  Thanks for reading.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment