12 November 2012

Trader Sam's (083/365)


P, J, and I went out for drinks at Trader Sam's yesterday night.  I got the Hippopota-mai-tai, P got a Shrunken Zombie Head, and J got the ... I've forgotten the name.  The drinks were delicious and the atmosphere was really fun.  Whenever somebody got the Krakatoa, the volcanoes erupted.  :)  Each time somebody got the Shipwreck drink, the ship in the bottle up behind the bar crashes.

We're going to head back there again in December for mine and R's birthdays.  We are DEFINITELY going to be getting the Uh Oa.  :P  haha With the Uh Oa, they bring out a large drink thing that's aflame.  Then everybody chants, "Uh oa, uh oa, uh oa oa oa!" while throwing magic "dust" (I think it's cinnamon) into the fire to make it sparkle.  Awesome, huh?!

The drinks were well priced.  The drink above was mine and was $8.59 or so and $13.00-some in the souvenir cup.  :)  Of course I had to get the souvenir cup to commemorate my first visit there.  :P

I can't wait for December!  :)

It was a really great night an we all definitely got a lot closer to one another.  :)  Great times were had and greater times will come in the future.  :D  I love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment