19 November 2012

Thunderbird Insert (090/365)


Found this in my mail today.  :)  I love it!  I opened it up as soon as I got it and stuck it into my Doraemon lighter (old picture below):


It works wonderful.  The only thing that scares me a little is that as soon as you open the lid of the lighter, the butane starts up and so that means I can't fidget with the lighter as I normally would.  It would waste the butane otherwise.  :( 

That's the only downside I see though - loss of having a fidget item in my hands.  I'm extremely happy with it overall though.  It fits my real Zippos as well as my "Zippos."  Now that I don't have to worry about the lighter fluid evaporating in between uses ('cause it's butane and all), that means that I can gut the rest of my lighters and use the cases as outfits for my Thunderbird according to what I'm wearing.  :P  Yes.  The girl side of me is definitely showing.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment