16 November 2012

Minimal Carry (087/365)


It's been a while since I had put out an EDC update.  This is my latest carry for the season.  It's my week off from school and so I'm only carrying the absolute minimum plus a few comfort items.

Here we've got:

  1. Zippo lighter (can't see it in the pic)
  2. charcoal hand warmer
  3. mini Vaseline
  4. keys w/ the usual
  5. wallet (Maxpedition Micro) w/ the usual
  6. mini composition notebook
    1. half of it is used as an agenda (3 months)
    2. second half is for daily notes, to-do lists, shopping lists...
  7. Zebra F-301
  8. Motorola Atrix
  9. Blurple
:)  Yep.  Lately I've been carrying around a small purse to keep everything in.  It's enough trouble trying to get all this to keep comfortably in girl pockets let alone with all my cold season accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment