27 November 2012

Buddy Burner Find (098/365)


I found some holiday candles at Michaels today.  They're $1.00 and the tins measure roughly 3 inches across and 1.5 inches tall (with the lid; the candles themselves are probably only 1" high).  They smell really great and I think they come in 4 scents.  I only got 3 of the scents because I'm not too fond of the pine one.  :)

I think these would make for great buddy burner containers when I'm done with them since they come with nice lids.  :D  The sizes are just about perfect too.  :)  Joy!

I think I'll stock up on these when the season's over, as they should be considerably marked down, and the deal made even sweeter with a "20% off entire purchase, including sale items" coupon.  :)  Or better yet... perhaps it'll be stuffed into those $2.00 grab bags!  I'll definitely be on the lookout a few days after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment