25 May 2013

Steel Flame: So Much Win



Today was Steel Flame's Spring Fling.  It was simply amazing.  :)  I had a great time meeting everyone and putting names to faces.  It's wonderful to be able to have a visual and tangible factor added on to those you meet forums.

The day from start to finish is something I'll not likely ever forget.

  1. I didn't get lost.  Usually I get turned around when I'm driving to new places by myself.
  2. I was greeted by USN members (whom I've never met in RL before) as though they'd known me forever.  :)
  3. Meeting cornholio was awesome.  :)
  4. It was a pretty cool feeling to have people come up and say, "Oh, so YOU'RE mooshi!"  :)
  5. I got gift bombed like no other.  Simply amazing.  :)  Words cannot describe.
  6. When I was leaving the "afterparty" to head home, the entire room yelled out, "Bye, [mooshi]!"  haha It was pretty awesome.
Thank you SF and USN for making this happen.  :D  A great experience and I'm glad I was there to enjoy it.  Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Nice meetin ya moosh! It was fun out there-lotsa cool folks :D
    Lol @ cornmailz tagline-awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete