17 May 2013

KillboX has Landed :)


After just over a month of waiting, my KillboX finally came in.  :D  The following day, my custom pendant/tag came in from my buddy Maxie.

I'm super excited about the KillboX.  I'd always wanted to wear one to see how it felt.  They just look too cool.  :)  I'll  admit that this will likely just be kept to tide me over until I talk to Len at Spring Fling next weekend.  Or given to my brother since he likes it.  I went in on this purchase with a buddy who wanted only the chain.

Steel Flame is love, and I wanna get one that holds special meaning to me.  This one was bought on a whim and the effort put in to even get it in my hands was insane.

Spring Fling couldn't come quicker enough.  :)  I'm too excited to meet the SF crew and hang out with the USN family.  :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment