18 May 2013

18 May 2013: Makin' Magic Happen

Wedding Setup Carry

Pretty happy with my carry today.

I like knowing that the gear I own is put to good use, even when it's only once in a while, tailored toward specific tasks.

The tool pouch there is a cheap one from Harbor Freight.  I took it to help with the Hurricane Sandy Relief last December and it was great for that.  In it today I just have my Olight, Stanley knife, retractable Sharpie, and Leatherman Wingman.  Hanging off the carabiner is a roll of duct tape and about 7 meters of paracord.

I left out a lot of my normal carry on this simply because I'm at work and constantly moving.  I didn't need anything extra to pull me down and I definitely didn't want to accidentally leave something behind that is otherwise sentimental or of great monetary value - so no challenge coins or jewelry (other than the watch and bracelet).  Setting up for a wedding is a crazy amount of work and I'd rather leave anything extra behind and not have to worry about it.

2 comments:

  1. You are getting married? :O Congratulations! :P

    *runs away before there can be any clarifications*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! :P Nah. Just setting up for one. :) Breaking down this morning.

      Delete