02 May 2013

02 May 2013: Pew Pew Pew! + Kimber Pepperblaster II


Pew pew!  :)  Went to the range today.  Didn't bring too much with me.



Also got the Kimber Pepperblaster II in the mail along with the custom IWB holster that a friend made for me.  Since I don't have a CCW and only shoot at the range (for the time being - CA is crazy)... I carry pepper spray.  I'd gotten a Kimber for a friend not too long ago.  Another friend got burgled about a week after so I gave her mine.  Then I picked this one up and shipped it directly to another friend who works with kydex to help me make a holster for it.

Girl pockets suck.  But most of the holsters made for the Pepperblaster are pocket holsters and it's way too hot to be wearing a coat otherwise.  So by all means, I had my friend make up an adjustable IWB holster knowing that I like to carry at 4 o' clock.  I think it's great!  The picture above shows it adjusted to about mid-height.  :)  It's surprisingly comfy, especially for something that's being worn with skinny jeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment