04 May 2013

04 May 2013: First GTG!

Went to my first GTG with the guys and gals of USN this morning at Little Bear.  :D  It was flippin' awesome!  I had an amazing time meeting everyone.  I did spend a lot of my time with the ladies, so next time I'll need to make an effort to speak to the guys and handle the knives.  Teehees!  :)

My PocketDump before I left the house.  :)

All dem cool people.  :D

hehe!  Blurple stands out so well in the crowd.  This was only a fraction of the knives people brought.

MmmMmm... :D  Tuna melt for me!

All of the goodies people brought for the raffle/giveaway.  :D  There was a Bushido coin added at the last minute that I didn't get in the picture.

This is my loot/take from the GTG.  Because we had more items than people, my name got drawn twice.  Got badged today, too!  Whoohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment