17 April 2012

Pentel R.S.V.P.

I love this pen. Probably even more than the Bic Cristal 1.6 mm that I normally recommend for ballpoint pens.

They come in a very nice fine point and in plenty of colors to choose from. They always write smoothly and always start up without a hitch.My only wish is for these babies to come in the 4-color clicky type pens so that I can happily take notes with then during lecture. The refill's barrel opening doesn't fit a regular Bic 4-color, so that mod is out of the question.These RSVP refills will, however, fit a Hi-Tec Coleto. But that will cost me about  $15 up front for the mod since the 4 and 5 click bodies cost $4 and $5, respectively.Then I'll need to grab the original pen fills, which cost about $2 each so that I can salvage the clicky parts and replace the ink barrels with that of the RSVP's.

Maybe one day. Good thing these RSVP pens cost only $0.50 each on a normal day and a little over $0.20 each when Staples has the 5-packs on sale for $1 and tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment