02 April 2012

One Year

It's been one year since I'd lost my buddy, Joe Le.  I miss him dearly and from yesterday's potluck, clearly all of our friends do too.

As I had written in my journal just recently, though I would love for him to be back here with us, he's also now free.  So it would be a bit selfish of me to want him back just because of my own reasons, right?  But I do miss him a lot.  I also thank him for what he has given me - a new outlook on life.  I won't go into details, but Joe is a freaken genius and that's all there is to it.

GIJ formed on his behalf, based on his simple morals that we should help one another whenever possible and act in such a way that we would be proud of ourselves.  Because of these simplistic ideas, I again have a purpose in life, whereas before this incident occurred, I felt as though I had hit rock bottom.  With GIJ now thriving, I am well on my way of achieving my life goal - being able to bring forth all of my strengths and serve something much larger and greater than myself.

Joe Le, you are missed.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment