07 April 2012

Happy One Year, G.I. Joe Search and Rescue!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to the G.I. Joe Search and Rescue team for making it through their one year.  :)  Here's to many more years to come.

We had a great social at The Pint House of Fullerton, CA to celebrate this momentous occasion.  It was wonderful getting to know those of the community who have supported us since GIJ was first established.  Even great still, was being able to introduce and gain the support of new faces.  I know that we will only grow from here, and GIJ will always be there to help those who need it.

Congratulations on such an accomplishment to the entire team.  Thank you to The Pint House for having us, to Mr. PR for setting up this event, to the leadership team for all that they have done in the background, unseen, and to all who have expressed their support to the mission of G.I. Joe Search and Rescue.

Joe, I hope that you are proud all that we have attained in such a short time.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment