12 October 2013

My Story of Five [Pawns]


I had the absolute pleasure and honor to visit the Five Pawns flavor bar yesterday afternoon.


Upon entrance, you're met with immaculate and exquisite taste in art and decorations (I LOVE those GIGANTIC Five Pawns tubes!)...


as well as a well stocked flavor bar.


My story of Five...

5 bottles were bought.

Of those five, one was the Castle Long Reserve, one of their seasonal and yet-to-be launched flavor.  Upon opening up the tube and examining my treasure, I'd come to realize that I received bottle #5 of the 67 made.

The workers gave a small cheer and the maker signed my tube.

Good times were had by all.  If you're ever in the area and can stop in for a spell, you'll not be disappointed.  The guys were great!  I'd spent a good 4 or so hours there with my brother, just chatting it up with the guys about anything and everything.  Small world - there's a whole network of us who knew each other in one way or another, through different means.  It's crazy, the relations that we make throughout our lives and how we all tie in together.  I look forward to being around a lot more often.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I get over to Cali this coming Year I will FOR SURE be paying My Friends and Five Pawns A Visit.. Looks AWESOME.. cant wait .. ~ Vince

    ReplyDelete