15 October 2013

15 October 2013: Range Night w/ the Boys


:)  It's that good time of the month again when I get to hit up the range with the CalGunners and try out more guns than my regular range has to offer.  Had tons of fun with my buddy M.  I took two munchkins with me, C and K.  For their first time shooting, they did pretty well and they had lots of fun too.  :)  Gotta love the excitement in the eyes of first time shooters.


;D  I'm pretty dang happy with the results tonight.  This was shot with the Browning Hi-Power, 9mm, shown above.  10 rounds, all right down the center.  I loaded up each mag with 5 rounds.  Yellow set was first, then the unmarked.  It seems that I get a little fatigued after 3 or 4 rounds and my shots drop after that.  I'll need to work on that. 

But I did get a lot better at not anticipating my shots!  Whoo!  All in all, it was a great night.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment