07 July 2013

Sack Pack Attack!


Being sick means being productive.  Whipped up a few more of these Sack Packs yesterday.  I really dig the two-tone one.  :)  Instead of leather lacing, I've switched to paracord since there was less friction when opening and closing.  :D  I dig it!

Right now, I'd decided that my SP will carry a pack of Canel's gum, a mooshbot token, and the perfect amount of change to make anything between $0.01 and $0.99 (3 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels, 4 pennies).  :D  On the outside, using split rings, I'd also attached a mini (0.3mL) bottle of hand sanitizer and a little keychain light, looped on the paracord.  :D

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that in the south, people used to fill a sack like yours with their native soil and carried it as a good luck charm. The original "mojo bag". Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! That's pretty cool. :D I'll have to look into these "mojo bags." One of the inspiration was just that I liked how the chocolate gold coins looked in their little baggies. Then I thought it would be nice to hold change. :) Then I really liked playing with leather remnants. And then... :D These happened! It took a while to look for examples since the closest I would get was "medieval leather pouch" or something along those lines. :P

      (Do you get notification when I comment back??)

      Delete